CALL 0116 243 7904

Tradesman News

Tradesman Insurance for Builders

by Rhino Trade Insurance | May 05, 2017

As a self-employed builder, insurance can offer peace of mind for your clients as well as yourself, knowing that your business is covered in the event of a mishap. Your tradesman insurance for builders may include any of the following:

Public Liability: This policy reacts to claims brought against you for injury to a third party or damage to third party property - a basic policy for any self-employed builder who may be dealing with clients and their property.

Employers Liability: If you employ anyone as part of your business, you may need this policy to cover for claims if your employee suffers injury as part of their work with you.

Tools in Transit: If you rely on tools for your trade, taking out insurance to cover for them should they be damaged whilst loading/unloading from the van may save you a lot of cash in the long run.

Tax Enquiry Insurance: As a self-employed builder, you may want to protect your income in terms of if you should receive a HMRC enquiry into your accounts. This policy will provide you with the representation you need.

Call Rhino Trade Insurance Services on 0116 243 7904 for your tradesman insurance quote.

Can't find your trade?

Contact Us