What is Personal Accident Insurance?
What would you do if you had an accident and were unable to work? This question is obviously more important for self-employed trades people than most other professions. If you can’t physically work, then you will be unable to earn money and given the nature of the work you undertake accidents can happen.
Personal Accident cover provides protection for this, paying out compensation if you suffer from a serious injury or death as a result of an accident. The compensation can help protect against loss of income and help with other bills and expenses whilst you are unable to work.
Personal Accident Cover
- Payment of up to £50,000 in the event of an accident
- Your choice of three different levels of cover
- Monthly or annual payment options
- Premium starting from under £8 per month
- Instant cover with documents immediately