Tradesman Insurance for Gardeners, Installers & Fitters
Rhino Trade Insurance provides a range of valuable insurance policies for gardeners, installers and fitters. Whether you are installing alarms, fitting kitchens, erecting sheds or providing gardening services.
At highly competitive premiums, we can provide you with the public liability insurance quotes you need to get on with your trade, along with a variety of other relevant policies.
What insurance do gardeners, installers & fitters need?
For most self employed tradesmen, Public Liability Insurance is the most important policy to hold as it protects you against injury or damage to property which may have been caused by you whilst carrying out your work.
If you have tools which you transport in a vehicle, you may wish to consider Tools in Transit Insurance. Other relevant insurance policies include Legal Expenses Insurance which will cover for if you are called for jury service as well as a range of legal risks, and Tax Enquiry Insurance which will provide you with valuable support in the event of a tax enquiry.
Tradesman Insurance Cover
- Aerial & Satellite Dish Erectors
- Alarm Installers
- Bathroom & Kitchen Installers
- Fireplace Installers
- Fitted Furniture Installers
- Garage & Shed Erectors (Domestic)
- Garage Door & Gate Fitters
- Gardener Insurance (inc. Lawn Services)
- Double Glazing Installers
- Guttering & Fascia Board Installers
- Conservatory and Porch Erectors